Malik Imran Awan | Create your badge
Back to TOP

Follow malikimrana1 on Twitter

Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

M*A*G*I*C I*N T*H*E A*I*R




I feel something in the air
Something that was never there
I feel something started to live in me
Something only God could give to me


I feel magic every where
Even though I'm supposed to care
About all the things that my neighbors
Will think of me and how I should act
When they said what a nice girl
I used to be



My mom will say my god what've you done
I told you that boy was only a fun
My daddy will raise like a storm on the sea
Say now look what you've done to me
Even though I care, I feel magic in the air

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Disclaimer :
All the postings of mine in this whole Blogspot is not my own collection. All are downloaded from internet posted by some one else. I am just saving some time of our Blogspot users to avoid searching everywhere. So none of these are my own videos or pictures. I Am not violating any copy rights law or not any illegal action i am not supposed to do.If anything is against law please notify so that they can be removed. Thanks
Malik Imran Awan

  ©Template by Malik.