Malik Imran Awan | Create your badge
Back to TOP

Follow malikimrana1 on Twitter

Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

my love's goodbye





my love's goodbye
don't let go of my hand
he said to me
i remember just a year ago
when we frist meet
never once did i think
i would fall in love with him
he found out he had cancer
a month before now
and now as i look down at him
i know this is his last day
and he knows it too
i love you he whipers over and over
untill late at night
when he falls silent
soon the cold crepts into his hand
i don't know when i started crying
but tears fall now
goodbye i whisper in his ear
the day will come when we meet again
they take him away
and i let go of his hand
as i watch them take him away
his dead face in my mind

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Disclaimer :
All the postings of mine in this whole Blogspot is not my own collection. All are downloaded from internet posted by some one else. I am just saving some time of our Blogspot users to avoid searching everywhere. So none of these are my own videos or pictures. I Am not violating any copy rights law or not any illegal action i am not supposed to do.If anything is against law please notify so that they can be removed. Thanks
Malik Imran Awan

  ©Template by Malik.