Malik Imran Awan | Create your badge
Back to TOP

Follow malikimrana1 on Twitter

Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Why do you Make me cry




I gave you my heart and all I had,

but it seems to me like you don't even care.

You rather be with your friends,

and front to be a single man.but when we're alone its just

you and me in this world.



So I ask myself, Why do you come back

to me and make me cry??



Don't you understand that I Love you,

much more than you can ever realize.

I thought you would be the one,

the one to take me out of my misery.



Instead you brought me pain and made me cry.

Every night I stay up and think of

Why you make me cry??



I never come to an answer to that

simple question I always ask at night,

but I guess I never will 'till I ask the only one,

that truely knows why??, which is you,

So I guess I need to get the courage

and just ask "Why you make me cry??"



'till that day I get that courage to ask you "Why??"

All I can say is that I LOVE YOU much more

than you can ever UNDERSTAND ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Disclaimer :
All the postings of mine in this whole Blogspot is not my own collection. All are downloaded from internet posted by some one else. I am just saving some time of our Blogspot users to avoid searching everywhere. So none of these are my own videos or pictures. I Am not violating any copy rights law or not any illegal action i am not supposed to do.If anything is against law please notify so that they can be removed. Thanks
Malik Imran Awan

  ©Template by Malik.