Malik Imran Awan | Create your badge
Back to TOP

Follow malikimrana1 on Twitter

Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

This poem is dedicated to my LOVE

http://www.courttheatre.org/images/show_showimages/romance3.jpg

"Yesterday when i was lonely sitting writing some notes,
i felt a breeze passing through the net of my hairs,
i felt as if it whishpered something in my ears,
which i cudnt recall although i tried alot....
i closed my eyz for a min,
i saw a picture of a face in my eyes,
in search for that i opened my eyes,
but i was unable to see anyone arround

in the garden while moving through soft grasses,
i felt as if someone i smoving my side,
touching my shoulders,holding my hands,
but when i wanted to find:who was it
i wa sunable to find him.

yesterday when i was lonely sitting.
a breeze moved trough my ears
shaking my ear rings....
which madea sweet soft note of love,
i felt as if u have shaken my ear rings,
as it was moving with so much pleasure,
kissing my cheeks,


then when i stopped writing...
i understood itz my dream,
thats want to hold ur picture
itz my imagination,
thats want to imagine u and only u
itz my feelings,
thats want to feel ur touch.......

This Poem is dedicated to .....My Sayang Kiss


You remind me of a flower,
Pretty, inside and outside.
A reason why people smile everyday,
A gift to all.



You remind me of chocolate,
Luscious and sweet.
Someone people can turn to in crisis,
Loved by all.



You remind me of a teddy,
Cute and huggable.
Someone people feel comfortable with,
Special to all.



You remind me of a balloon,
Happy and bouncy.
Someone people can have fun with,
Enjoyed by all.



You remind me of a lot of things,
But nothing can compare to the real person,
A friend I can look up to,
Cherished by me.




Say....this is for u ....

Why Are You So Special To Me...



Because you sense the feelings
behind the words.



Because you always see something
positive in me.



Because you are never fake but are always
honest with me.



Because you are a rare combination
of strength and sensitiveity.



Because you are not afraid to step out
into the unknown.



And most of all because I have the privilege
of calling you friend.




one last painful hug goodbye
one last passionate kiss and tear stained eyes
you turned and walked away
but your memories were here to stay

your face tattooed to my mind
your love i can no longer find
your words repeat in my head
your the reason for all my tears shed

my souls now hollow
my minds lost in all of its sorrow
I'm now haunted by your ghost
you were what i needed most

the memories of that one last painful night
when i lost this fight
i was blinded by your lies
you told me this love would never die

you held me close
you told me i was the one you wanted most
you said you'd never let these feelings die
every thing you said was just a lie


http://imagecache5.art.com/p/LRG/16/1602/Y12FD00Z/mickey-and-minnie-sweet-romance.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Disclaimer :
All the postings of mine in this whole Blogspot is not my own collection. All are downloaded from internet posted by some one else. I am just saving some time of our Blogspot users to avoid searching everywhere. So none of these are my own videos or pictures. I Am not violating any copy rights law or not any illegal action i am not supposed to do.If anything is against law please notify so that they can be removed. Thanks
Malik Imran Awan

  ©Template by Malik.