Malik Imran Awan | Create your badge
Back to TOP

Follow malikimrana1 on Twitter

Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

To My Dear and Loving Husband

http://www.discoversd.com/images/OriginalImages/Admin/Article/dating-romance-27Nov2007040248414875.jpg
To My Dear and Loving Husband
by Anne Bradstreet



If ever two were one, then surely we.
If ever man were lov'd by wife, then thee.
If ever wife was happy in man,
Compare with me, ye women, if you can..



I prize thy love more than whole mines of gold,
Or all the riches that the East doth hold.
My love is such that rivers cannot quench,
Nor ought but love from thee give recompence..



Thy love is such I can no way repay;
The heavens reward thee manifold I pray.
Then while we live, in love let's so perservere,
That when we live no more, we may live ever.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Disclaimer :
All the postings of mine in this whole Blogspot is not my own collection. All are downloaded from internet posted by some one else. I am just saving some time of our Blogspot users to avoid searching everywhere. So none of these are my own videos or pictures. I Am not violating any copy rights law or not any illegal action i am not supposed to do.If anything is against law please notify so that they can be removed. Thanks
Malik Imran Awan

  ©Template by Malik.